How does the 90-day return policy work?
- We’re perfectly confident in the product we’ve made. This is why we provide a ‘no-questions-asked’ return policy that gives you 90 days to make sure Brüush is the right fit for you. If you’re not satisfied with your Brüush, simply contact support via phone at 1-844-427-8774 or email email@example.com.
Can I return my brush heads?
- Our 90-day return policy covers the initial brush kit. Unfortunately, for sanitary reasons, we do not accept returns on the replacement head packages.
How does the subscription work?
- As if you need more errands to run, right? Let us save you time and money with our subscription service, ensuring 3 brush heads arrive at your doorstep every 6 months for 18 + free shipping.
Is the subscription service mandatory?
- Nope! You can purchase Brüush on its own, without the subscription.
Are there different subscription plans?
- We offer only 1 subscription plan: 3 replacement heads every 6 months.
How do I know when my next delivery is scheduled?
- You will be able to see your delivery schedule under your account profile within Manage Subscriptions > Delivery Schedule.
Can I pause my subscription?
- Yes! Under your profile within Manage Subscriptions > Delivery Schedule there is a ‘Skip’ option, which will skip one delivery cycle. Your delivery schedule will resume accordingly after one skipped cycle.
How do I cancel my subscription?
Can I buy the brush heads without a subscription?
- Absolutely. They are available for purchase in packs of 3 on our website. Just click ‘Try Brüush’ and select ‘Replacement Heads’.
WARRANTY & MAINTENANCE
What is Brüush’s warranty policy?
- We offer all of our customers a two-year warranty for maximum protection. The warranty does not cover: (i) brush heads; (ii) normal wear and tear; or (iii) damage caused by misuse.
My Brüush isn’t working properly. What do I do?
How do I clean my Brüush?
- After brushing, simply rinse your Brüush under the tap and return to it's charging station or stowaway in the travel case. For a more thorough clean, detach the brush head and wipe dry.
How do I dispose of my Brüush? Is it recyclable?
- Brüush heads can be discarded in regular household waste. However, the Brüush handle contains a rechargeable battery and to protect the environment should be disposed of at any Call2Recycle drop off location. In most cases, Call2Recycle drop-off sites are found at common locations near you, so be sure to visit the website www.call2recycle.org or call 1-877-273-2925 to confirm the best location before saying your goodbyes.
What are the benefits of using an electric toothbrush?
- Studies show that sonic-powered electric toothbrushes are ~20% more effective in reducing plaque buildup and improves oral care habits.
Which brushing techniques work best with Brüush?
- Gone are the days of manually ‘scrubbing’ your teeth - let Brüush do the work! Simply position the brush head at a 45-degree angle along your gum line and glide across with light pressure. To avoid toothpaste spatter, remember to only press power once the brush head is in your mouth.
What are the different cleaning modes? What do they do?
We’ve designed 6 different modes for every type of brusher.
- Daily: Suitable for everyday use, the Daily mode utilizes 31,000 brush strokes per minute to efficiently remove plaque and provide a thorough clean.
- White: White mode penetrates deep with stronger vibrations to remove tough surface stains for a brilliant polish.
- Gentle: For those with sensitive teeth and gums, this mode cleans with subtler sonic pulses.
- Gum: Focusing on gum health, this mode’s vibration pattern is ideal to gently massage around the gum line and promote blood circulation.
- Max: For those hard-to-reach problem areas, the Max mode digs deep with a unique pattern of sonic vibrations for a thorough power clean lasting 3 minutes.
- Tongue: The tongue cleaner is located on the back of the toothbrush head. Fight bad breath by gently massaging the tongue cleaner up and down the tongue’s surface.
How do I switch between modes?
- Brüush will default to Daily mode once powered on. To toggle between the modes, tap the power button again within 3 seconds. Once you turn the brush off and back on again, it will resume at the last mode that you were using.
How does the 2-minute timer and quadpacer work?
- Dental professionals recommend that you should spend at least two minutes brushing your teeth for a thorough clean. The quadpacer ensures you’re spending enough time in each section of your mouth. You will feel a slight pause every 30 seconds, prompting you to move to the next section. After 2 minutes, your Brüush automatically shuts off!
I have sensitive teeth and gums - is Brüush the right fit?
- Absolutely! The soft bristles are easy on the gums (but tough on plaque!) and we even designed a Gentle mode that cleans deep without wear and tear along your gum line.
Can I use Brüush if I have braces or dental restorations (fillings, crowns, veneers, etc.)?
- Your Brüush is safe to use on braces and dental restorations. For additional guidance, consult your dental professional.
Is Brüush suitable for children?
- Consult your family dentist before letting your child brush their teeth with Brüush. Unless otherwise directed by your dentist, Brüush is suitable for children 13 and up.
Is Brüush waterproof?
- Brüush has been built with a water-resistant shell and is perfect for use in the shower!
Is Brüush easy to travel with?
- Although Brüush is easy to charge, it’s not something you have to worry about charging all the time, thanks to a long lasting battery life of up to 4 weeks. We also took care in designing a sleek, functional travel case to protect your Brüush while traveling.
What type of bristles are used on the Brüush head?
- Under the recommendation of dental professionals and experts, the Brüush bristles were designed with Dupont Tynex nylon, one of the industry's highest quality bristle materials. These extra soft bristles are effective in fighting plaque, yet gentle on the gum line. To maximize effectiveness, our brush heads pack more soft bristles than leading competitors.
How often should I change my toothbrush head?
- Dental professionals recommend rotating out your toothbrush head every 2 months to avoid bacteria growth and odor, and ensure the most effective brushing. That’s why our subscription service sends you 3 brush heads every 6 months, to keep things fresh and healthy.
How do I know when to change my toothbrush head?
- We send an email every two months reminding you that it’s time for a fresh toothbrush head.
How do I change my toothbrush head?
- Remove the old brush head with a gentle but firm pull directly away from the Brüush base. To attach a new brush head, orient the brush head with the bristles facing forward, lining up with the modes listed at the front. Gently press the brush head straight down onto the metal shaft until you hear a slight click. There should be a small gap between the bottom of the brush head and the top of the Brüush handle.
Can I use a Brüush head on another electric toothbrush?
- Our replacement heads are custom designed for Brüush brushes only.
Can I use brush heads from other manufacturers?
- No, only Brüush heads are compatible.
How long does a full charge last?
- Brüush has industry-leading battery life. Brush your teeth regularly for up to 4 weeks without having to charge!
How do I know I am low battery?
- When your Brüush needs a recharge, the indicator light on the handle will flash red 10 times immediately after it is powered down.
How do I charge my Brüush?
- Place your Brüush upright on the magnetic charging stand. A red light will display on the handle while your Brüush is charging. When it’s fully charged, the red light will go off.
How long does it take Brüush to fully charge?
- A full charge takes approximately 24 hours. However, you don’t need to wait until it dies completely to recharge it. Brüush is built with a lithium ion battery that has no “memory effect”, allowing you to charge it at any point during its battery life without damage. We recommend storing your Brüush on the charge stand when not in use.
What are the power requirements?
- Brüush can be used with common worldwide voltages between 100-240V AC, at either 50 or 60Hz. A simple plug adapter is all that is required.
Will my charger work in different countries?
- Yes! Make sure you have the appropriate adapter used in the region you are visiting.
Can I charge my Brüush using my computer or a USB port?
- Yes, you can do both! Simply plug into a computer or a wall socket via the USB charging cable.
Can I buy a replacement charger?
- Although it’s not available for purchase on the website, you can purchase one by contacting support via phone at 1-844-427-8774or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
COMPANY & MISSION
What’s the story behind Brüush, how did it come to be?
- We saw a gap in the market and an opportunity to help people get what they really need from their daily routine. Beyond clean teeth, we sought to raise the bar in oral care ...in ways our competitors weren’t. This led us to build an electric toothbrush that was stunning both in its functionality and aesthetic. Creating excitement around what is otherwise an ordinary daily ritual is the name of our game - and we wouldn’t have it any other way.
How is Brüush priced so fairly? Do I need to worry about quality?
- We never sacrifice quality! Brüush was engineered to the same standard of quality as the leading electric toothbrushes on the market. Our direct-to-consumer model allows us to save cost by eliminating the distributor and sending you the product straight from our factory.
What’s the story behind your social mission?
- We knew we wanted to have an impact on oral health worldwide. So, we set out to create a social mission that could make a difference in the lives of individuals on a global scale. To accomplish this, we have partnered with A Reason to Smile (ARTS), a non-profit organization dedicated to improving oral health in developing nations. For every Brüush replacement head package we ship, we provide a toothbrush, toothpaste, and fluoride treatment to a person in need.
- We are proud to be supporting this cause because of how closely it aligns with our own values and beliefs. Being part of something bigger than yourself can be incredibly powerful. We are thrilled to partner with ARTS and proud to be giving people around the world a reason to smile.